Five Friday Runfessions- October 2016
Today I'm spreading the love and double dipping my link ups, Linking up with Marcia for October Runfessions and with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0.
1. I runfess that I have been ignoring some pains in my latest training. My quad has been tingling after speed workouts and it has not really gone away. I'm focusing on squats and weight training, because I can't figure out why the pain there.
2. I Runfess that I miss running 5Ks. I know it sounds weird, but last year I was getting pretty good at 5Ks... this year I've only done 3.
I am trying to not make all my runfessions about food, because I don't want to look like I have issues eating...
3. I runfess that I had a goal number of races this year, and to make it, I would have to race every weekend until the end of the year. I also runfess tha I'm ok with not meeting that goal.
4. As the weather gets colder and the days shorter, I runfess that I don't have the motivation to run in the mornings. I don't know how other awesome runners do it.
5. My only food runfession... I'm buying a bag of Cheetos puffs this weekend! I haven't had Cheeto puffs since Februay !
What do you have to runfess this month?
When was the last time you had Cheeto puffs?
What motivates you to be awesome and run early in the morning?