I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0.
Today, I'm going to write about things I want to do before the end of 2016. While I'm ready to start writing 201
1. Finish 4 books in the next 38 hours. I'm a quarter of the way through 3 right now and I'm thinking.... who needs sleep, right?
2. Run one more race tomorrow - This will interferer for about 30 minutes with my reading, but I have wanted to race in Rehoboth since last year.
3. Finish two stacks of timesheets at work. My office is closing at 11:30 today, and if nothing else, I need to finish the timesheets for the week.
4. Run 8 more miles in December. This is purely a need to finish the month in a round number. I met my miles goal for the year back in October.
5. Register for 2 2017 Races. Lots of races that I'm looking at have prices going up in January, but I have to pick two that will be the biggest savings. I have my eye on the Pittsburgh Grace Race, (Registration is $25 on December 31st) and weighting options on The Gettysburg Marathon ( Registration fee increases by $20 on 01.01.17).
Happy New Year!! Don't forget to wear your red underwear on New Years Day for good luck in 2017! <-- that might be only a Mexican thing, but I'm passing the message along.
Are you done with 2016?
How was your work week ?
Will you be wearing you red underwear for New Year?
Do you have any New Year traditions? - my Mom used to make us clean the whole house.
How long will it take you to adjust to writing 2017?