I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0.
Christmas is so close that I can almost smell the oranges and peanuts!! Yes, for me Christmas smells of oranges and clementines, all together in a bag with peanuts.
Today I have 5 things random things that I'm looking forward to or got me through this week
1. Going to the Movies with my brothers this weekend- My brothers and I are going to see Star Wars, The Rogue One this weekend. I'm always excited to spend time with my brothers.
|Our Star Wars Movie Date last year|
2. Wrapping all the presents! We are supposed to get snow overnight, and it's cold... that makes it perfect to wrap gifts and clean out the closet.
3. Madonna Carpool Karaoke- I love this James Corden Series ! I sang along with Music, that's my favorite Madonna song! I used to dance that song in college until they kicked me out of the party.
4. Suzy's Gift Guide- there is all sorts of Gift Guides for people out there, but this one from Suzy is the most perfect one! This gave me the idea of what to give my son's teacher.
5. OmG!!! That's all I have.... Wait... let me dig deep..... Coffee!! I love coffee and will be having massive amounts of coffee today and this weekend. Hopefully with a pastry!
Have an awesome weekend!!
Did you wrap your presents yet?
Are you waiting to throw them all in gift bags and call it a day?
What is your favorite Madonna song?
Going to see the Rogue one? Or are you lucky like Heather and already saw it?
What does Christmas smell like for you?
And my Christmas song for the day...