Anyway, now that I have lost track of anything I was talking about, back to the Friday 2.0 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness . The theme today is What Would you Buy all over again? I'm excited for this one.
First off, I'm going to Runfess (is not too late to Runfess, right?) that I am a very savvy shopper... or Cheap, which ever you like better. I buy things on clearance, at outlets, and Thrift stores, and some of my favorites are the only of their kind by the time I get to them. And that always makes me wish to have found them sooner.
Here are 5 things that I would buy 3 more of, if I could find them (at the same price of course)
1. My pink shorts from Walmart. This beauties cost me $4.88. They are from the girls side of the store, because Walmart clothes run a little big. I have them in 3 colors, but this pink ones are my favorites.
2. The black Target Tank Top - found at Target for $4! It was the last one on the rack, and I looked for it on line, but no luck. I love this plain black tank top!
3. This Awesome Nike Free sneakers! I am still beating myself up for not buying 10 pairs of this shoes. I could buy them on amazon, but I am being stubborn and refusing to pay $65 for them.
4. This super comfy long sleeve tech shirt! I got it with a gift card from my brother and LOVE IT! This shirt and I were meant to be together!
5. The Registration for Bird In Hand Fireman's Challenge (5K and Half Marathon). BIH was one of the hardest races I did this year, it was blazing hot, and my time was slow, but it was one of the most amazing races I have done. The sense of community is strong, the after race picnic is amazing, and the hot air balloons are a sight of dreams.
Do you have jeans days at work?
Do you have to pay to wear jeans?
Do you have a favorite pair of shorts?
Any good clearance finds?