But I am here and I'm alive, and need to cope. So, I am linking up with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia for the Friday Five. And I'm doing 5 Totally Random things... because my week has been random.
1. I'm looking forward to getting a haircut this weekend. I've been putting it off for months.... Back in December I read this post from Meranda in Fairytales and Fitness, it sounded so familiar! But I continued to put off the haircut. Until two weeks ago, when I decided the hair needs to go.
|The current hair... stay tuned for the "after". I'm debating dying half of my hair blue!|
2. I caught Mile fever! I'm running the 1 Mile race in Harrisburg next week. I didn't train for it, but I should be a hot and fun thing to do.
3. This Cinnamon Twisties always make my Friday mornings so yummy! Roger said I need more protein, but right now I just want carbs.
4. 12 Zumba days at AIMF left. I'm excited for this Saturday's zumba! and at the same time sad. Whey they close, my Saturday mornings will be empty.
5. One question for runners: How do you add more protein to your diets? I eat meat, beans, greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, protein pasta... but I feel weird asking my coffee shop for protein in my smoothie... maybe it's because the girl who works there is a professional body builder.
How was your week?
Any tips on running a 1 mile race?
Any fun plans for the weekend?
When was the last time you got a haircut?
What is the longest you have gone without a haircut?