1. Back when I ran my first marathon, I was ready to add one of those awesome 26.2 Magnets to my car. It got ordered, and placed in the back of the car. Then about 2 weeks later, it got taken off. I runfess that I didn't like the magnet in my car. It felt like unnecessary attention. The only time I felt enjoyed it, was when I cut in front of a 13.1 in the highway... that was my indication that I was being a runhole and needed to take it off.
2. I runfess that on Wednesday I didn't open my work email until 3:30 pm. I checked running blogs, commented on most, checked my personal email 10 times and had lunch, but didn't think of opening work email. I only missed 14 emails, 6 of which had nothing to do with me. 2 that needed immediate attention. 4 that could wait until Monday.
3. I Runfess (Zumbafess?) that I am in complete denial about my zumba studio closing. I have not started to look for another place, even while most other members have left. Even after my Favorite Wednesday class will end on August 10th. Even while they are closing for a week for vacation (bonus jerk zumbafession.... I don't understand why they are closing for a week! I mean, they will have anytime after September to do whatever they want... there I'm a jerk, I said it). And even as they are slowly emptying the place of everything. I'm going to be miserable after September...which brings me to ....
|From our last Halloween Costume Zumba Party. Picture by|
4. I signed up for the Philadelphia Half Marathon with my sister. And I runfess that I haven't told my fiancé about it yet. Maybe by the time you read this, I would have press send on the email... but as of right now, he doesn't know. I don't know why I'm putting off telling him. He is very supportive, even though he thinks I'm insane, but is nothing but supportive.
5. I hope by now everybody knows that I'm a runner who randomly sings while running, especially when running gets challenging. I runfess that a couple weeks ago, I sang and danced to this song in a back trail in Hershey. There was nobody else around, I was at mile 8 of 12, it was hot and humid... the song came on my MP3 and I was Roxy Hart for those 3 minutes. I finished the 12 miles with a huge smile on my face! I obviously missed my Broadway call!
There... I feel better! I need to run around the block... or eat a cinnamon twist, which is *almost* the same!
Go check out other Runfessions on the Link up!