Friday Five 3.10.17

Good Friday Morning to you!! how are you today? I hope you are having an awesome Friday! Winter decided to make an appearance in PA today!

I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with  Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness. The theme today is Fitness trends, and because I'm always showing up late to trends, I'll share with you other awesome and random things I'm excited for this weekend!


 
1. I'm heading to DC for the R'n'R Half Marathon tomorrow, and I'm super excited, nervous and scared! It's supposed to be cold and windy, Roger is freaking out and his emotions are starting to get to me. We need to stop acting like we have never ran in the cold before!



2. I'm meeting Chaitali for Dinner !! I'm super excited to meet this awesome lady!

3. Sleeping in! Everything is working on my side this year! We are staying within walking distance of the race start, the race starts at 8:30 am, and I'm on the last corral. That means I get to get up at 7:00, instead of last years 4:30 am!

4. Eating Einstein Bros Bagels! We don't have Einstein and Co near Harrisburg, and their Honey Almond cream cheese is delicious!

 


5. Spending Time with Roger- I always love driving with Roger somewhere, we laugh, we sing, we play random music. I barely saw him this week, and I'm looking forward to just being on the same place for a few hours.


What is your favorite cream cheese flavor?
What is your favorite spread?
What is the earliest you have gotten up for a race?
What songs do you play on long trips?

Comments

  1. Aww, I love that you two sing together in the car! Andrew and I do too. I'm glad you get to sleep until 7! I hope you have so much fun and such a good race!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to send you some snaps of us singing country songs... because those are the only songs we both know!

      Delete
  2. I hope that you have any awesome race this weekend. The Rock 'n' roll races are always fun!

    The earliest I have gotten up for a race is 4am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love Rock 'n' Roll races!! they are so much fun!!

      Delete
  3. You will love Chaitali, I met her at a Disney race a few years back. My earliest wake up call for a race was indeed a Disney one! Yay for getting to sleep in a little on race day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chaitali is so awesome!! I hear all Disney races are early risers!!

      Delete
  4. Yay, looking forward to meeting you guys too! I'll have all our bibs in hand. The late start is definitely a nice perk for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so awesome to meet you!!

      Delete
  5. Have fun and good luck tomorrow!

    The earliest I ever got up for a race was for the WDW half. I woke up at 2:30 am. It was the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2:30 is EARLY!!! how do you even sleep for that?

      Delete
  6. Have so much fun! I'm getting legit FOMO from all of you posting about the race this weekend. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always get major FOMO when I see others racing!

      Delete
  7. Aw I hope you and Roger have a wonderful time tomorrow!!!! My prediction is that it will be cold BUT you will be warm because you will wear the right clothes and DUH you live in PA, you can do this! :) Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun!! we were not cold! I know a lot of people were complaining that it was cold, but it didn't feel cold to me. Benefits of living in PA, our cold tolerance is very high!

      Delete
  8. Karen, I didn't take a throw away and I should have listened to you!!

    Sadly, we didn't make it Eisten's ! maybe later this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment