Singing in the Car

Hello Internet!

It has been a super busy day at work, I have a stack of audits in my desk that need finished, but that I have been putting off, until I can't ignore them anymore... which is tomorrow... eww, they are staring at me, let me push them to the other desk.

Anyway, I have been reading blogs today, but my mood has been all over the place and have not have anything to comment back, I only commented on my favorites... but shhh, don't tell each other who you are... it's our secret...

But I do want to say that My son and I were doing the most amazing car performance to this songs on Sunday. We both LOVE Les Miserables and can sing almost any of the songs. This medley is totally lifting my mood, and reminding me that if Jean Veljean can make up a whole new life with stolen silver, I can finish this audit and get back to reading blogs.... or even more realistic, If Russell Crowe can get away with live singing one of the most epic songs in the musical world, I can absolutely kick this audit's butt!





See you all tomorrow!

Comments

  1. I hope you get those audits done! I have been so unmotivated at work lately. Is it summer yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! I forgot all about those audits! I really think I blocked them out !

      How Many days left in school? We are ready for some summer action here! And some sun would be nice too!

      Delete
  2. Just looking at that still, I knew it was Les Mis. It's one of my favorite musicals, and I actually love running to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favorites too!! I've considered doing a "who is the best Valjean post", but I already know it would be Colm Wilkinson.

      Which song do you run to? I love running to At The End Of The Day!

      Delete
  3. 13.5 days with kids. 2.5 days without kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment