Sunday January 17th
- 14 Miles, Half Marathon pace. I begrudgingly skipped Sunday Zumba for our super long run. This Is MY LONGEST RUN EVER!
Monday January 18th
- Rest Day- Martin Luther King day, my son had off school, we donated a few bags of stuff to Goodwill.
Tuesday January 19th
- Zumba with Susan
- Hip Hop with Denise
- 1 mile of sprints, with walks in between
Wednesday January 20th
- Body Weights with Roger- 3 sets of each, Pull ups, push ups, shoulder press machine, pistol squats, Russian twist and V ups. - I know I complain, but without Roger's training, I would have never gotten better at running.
- 1 hour of Zumba with Denise
Thursday January 21st
- Rest day
Friday, January 22nd
We skipped Weights to get groceries for the impending Blizzard.
- 8 mile easy run- I knew that with the incoming storm, there was a high possibility that we will 1. be staying home all day Saturday, and 2. Our Sunday Long Run would be postponed. About 4 miles into the run, I realized that the local Taco Place was open, and that I was within running distance to it. So I decided to finish my 8 miles close to the MidState Taco and grab some tacos for lunch.
Total Miles - 23
Weight training -1
Zumba - 2 hours
Other - 1 hour
This week I really want to make it to Yoga, my legs are begging for a good and long stretch.
Looking at the amount of snow on the road, looks like our runs will be on the treadmill this entire week.
Thinking about a 5K on Sunday, if I can manage a long run on Saturday.
How was YOUR training week?! Conquered / tried anything new?