How are you today? how was your week?
I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness. Today's theme is fashion, but I have no fashion sense. I wear black 95% of my life, and that makes me happy.
Today I'm brining you 5 Random things that held me together this week.
1. Crosswalk Musical- I loved Beauty and The Beast, and I laughed so hard at this remake from James Corden's Lale Late Show.
2. Lip-synch Battle- I have gotten completely caught up and lost watching this show on YouTube, and this is my most recent favorite.
3. The Kennett Run- This is our annual family run! I made an insane decision back in April to beat my Kennett 5K run time this year. I haven't raced a 5K since December, and getting pretty nervous now. Time to beat is 25:58, but with the new course, I am not sure how to count it as.
4. Marathon Woman by Kathrin Switzer - I have been reading this book any chance I get, because it is so great! I have read other great books about runners, but this one is written beautifully! I will write a review and join Wendy's book club link up... probably next week.
5. Show Me How To Live- Yesterday I woke up to the news of the sad passing of Chris Cornell. This song was part of my college life soundtrack, and I was very sad to hear of his suicide. Yesterday I listened to this song on my way home, and basked in the pain of his words and the pain in his voice. Gone too soon.
I know this was a mix of happy, silly, sad and confused post, but that is just how life is! right?
Visit the link up to read about other fabulous fashionable bloggers! I'm sure I will learn something from them!
How was your week?
Are you a Chris Cornell fan?
Have you read Marathon Woman?
Did you have ice cream this week?
Did you watch Beauty and The Beast?
Do you watch Lip-synch Battle?