|My Mp3 player before the Gettysburg Marathon|
Fun Facts about my MP3
* I've had my MP3 player for 7 years. I wanted to carry all my music in one place. Back then, I wasn't running, but I used to blast my music whenever there were reports due for work. I'm pretty sure that ear damage was done.
* I take my mp3 everywhere! once I came back before going to a trip for my mp3 player.... it delayed me 30 minutes. But once I have left my glasses home, and did not go back for them, even while I was 2 miles away.
* I have over 2000 songs in it. Songs that I've collected from many different places.... my own music, music from my sisters, from my ex-husband, from friends, from co-workers.
* I have run most of my races with my MP3. 2 Half Marathons, lots of 5Ks, 4 10Ks, 1 marathon.
* My son calls it my funny music box.
* All my Bunbury is in there, so is all my La Ley, zumba and my Selena. My all time favorites.
*I lost it 3 times while walking, and found it those 3 times.
I just can't... I'm too sad that my MP3 is gone.. and I can't access my music. *** I'll be curled up in a ball under my desk crying. *** Huge exaggeration Alert!