My MP3 Player Is Done

Hello cruel world... how is everybody today? I'm having a "my life sucks" moment, over something really small... My MP3 Player is dead. Yes, that is very First World Problems of me, but it's my blog, I whine if I want to.

My Mp3 player before the Gettysburg Marathon


Fun Facts about my MP3

* I've had my MP3 player for 7 years. I wanted to carry all my music in one place. Back then, I wasn't running, but I used to blast my music whenever there were reports due for work. I'm pretty sure that ear damage was done.

 * I take my mp3 everywhere! once I came back before going to a trip for my mp3 player.... it delayed me 30 minutes. But once I have left my glasses home, and did not go back for them, even while I was 2 miles away.

* I have over 2000 songs in it. Songs that I've collected from many different places.... my own music, music from my sisters, from my ex-husband, from friends, from co-workers.

 * I have run most of my races with my MP3. 2 Half Marathons, lots of 5Ks, 4 10Ks, 1 marathon.

* My son calls it my funny music box.

* All my Bunbury is in there, so is all my La Ley, zumba  and my Selena. My all time favorites.

*I lost it 3 times while walking, and found it those 3 times.

I just can't... I'm too sad that my MP3 is gone.. and I can't access my music. *** I'll be curled up in a ball under my desk crying. *** Huge exaggeration Alert!

Comments

  1. I don't have an mp3 player but I do have an ipod. I really don't know what the difference is, do you?
    I can't believe you have 2000 songs on there, wow! When my husband downloaded a book for me he accidentally erased LOTS of my music. I was SO sad but on the bright side it made me revise my playlist and put new music on.

    I am sorry this happened to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meranda,

      The difference between an ipod and an MP3 player, is the computer you are using and / or the system you are using to upload your music.

      If you have an ipod, your music should all be in your iTunes account.

      Delete
  2. 2000 songs and 7 years is really impressive! I hope there is some way to recover the music at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chaitali! I've done everything I Know, and have not been able to get the music :~(

      Delete
  3. Thanks Megan! no luck getting the music so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen!

    Yes, safety on the road is very important !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment