Good Morning World! How is everybody doing today?
Here at trying to finish some audits... and trying to wake up, hopefully I finish my audits before I wake up!
Today I'm bringing you Five Friday Favorites for this week
1. Fresh Air: Not A Feminist ? Caitlin Moran asks, Why Not? First off, Terri Gross has the voice of an supremely intelligent angel, with great questions for her guest. Even thought this interview is old, I enjoyed it. Caitlin Moran, the author of the hilarious book How To Be A Woman, talks about being a feminist, and how as women, we are automatically a Feminist. If you haven't read her book, check it out! It is funny, thoughtful, and makes excellent points.
2. Fobia: Hoy Tengo Miedo. I am currently in love with the voice of the lead singer of this band.
3. Hecho En Mexico- In 2012 this beautiful film/ documentary/ musical was released about Mexico. I've seen it 3 times, and love it! I had forgotten almost all about it, when this song from the soundtrack came on my phone the other day. It reminded me of the magic of this film. If anybody ever wants a real look at Mexico, check out this film. It is magical, full of beautiful music, stunning views of Mexico and its people, places and amazing resilience. Last I checked, this film was on Netflix.
4. This Hilarious quiz on Buzzfeed... I'll give you one answer. Intercourse is Real! and it's a beautiful town with lots to eat and do!
5. This Cartoon feels like it was made for me.
Are you a Feminist?
What are some funny names of towns around you?
Why do you read?
Do you watch Foreign films?