1. Intercourse Pa- Visiting Kitchen Kettle Village and doing the Horse and Buggy ride. We tried lots of samples at the Kitchen Kettle Village, ate fresh made ice cream on a fresh made waffle cone, and had fresh made pretzels. We rode the horse buggy and went on a covered bridge and by Amish farms. I highly recommend visiting Kitchen Kettle Village!
2. Visiting Children's Lake in Boiling Springs. I didn't know this cool and awesome place existed so close to me ! We went there and walked around the lake, checked out part of the Appalachian Trail, and observed the ducks, geese and swans. We had some coffee at a local Coffee shop, it was really good!
3. Canoeing Brandywine Park. The Canoeing was a Saturday event, but only because of schedules. It was so much fun!
4. Knoebels Amusement Park- I have lived in Central PA for over 10 years, and had never visited Knoebels before! My son loved spending the day at the pool, we hope to be back for rides later in the fall.
5. Margate NJ Beach - It's the beach, what else can I say? We had ice cream! and it was great!
Places we still hope to visit this weekend : Lancaster Central Market and Rehoboth Beach
How was your summer ?
What did you do?