I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0. Today's theme is Love.
So I'll share with you things that I LOVE hearing as a runner, in no particular order.
1. Yes, Let's do that race! I invite family, friends and co-workers to do races with me. I have no problems doing them alone, but a race with others is always more fun!
2. Race is Chip timed- When I started running, I would do whatever races I could find... now I'm picky, and prefer chip time races.
3. I'll watch the kid(s) while you run- a mother runner is eternally looking for somebody to keep an eye on the kids, while one goes to run! But it's even better when said kid says #1 on top.
4. I brought Donuts/ bagels/ banana bread/ muffins this morning! To be real, I love this one at the office, no matter the day or time.
5. "The weather today will be sunny, high of 55 with light winds"- 'nuff said!
Bonus: * all time love this one *
Don't worry about dinner, I'll pick us up something from Carrabas ( my favorite place)
How was your week?
Big plans for Valentines day?
Do you prefer donut, bagels or muffins? I don't discriminate, I love them all.
What things , running or non running do you LOVE to hear from your family and loved ones?