I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness.
I'm bringing you 5 Random things I loved this week.
1. My son stayed home sick on Wednesday, we spent the day cuddling in the couch and watching Chopped. He loves watching Chopped and Cooks Vs. Cons.
It sucked that he was sick, but quality time with him on random days always makes me happy.
2. Hidden Figures- We went to see this over the weekend, and it was amazing! if you haven't see it yet, make sure you check it out.
3. Helping out- Last Monday, our office was closed to participants, and we helped out Dress for Success to set up their sale. We set up their temporary store in 3 hours! all the work my co-workers did was amazing! After helping out with unloading the truck, I snuck out for a pretzel, because I was super hungry... but I was there emotionally!
4. This amazing post from Suzy- Check Out and Stay In. Suzy has a great way with words, and this post was exactly what I was thinking and feeling during my last long run.
5. Memories of my grandfather- My grandfather passed away 10 years ago this month. He was a great human being, very philosophical, smart and kind. AND he was in a Mexican movie back in 1977. It's not very clear, but he is the guy waay in the background of the picture, talking to a woman. He got paid to be on the movie as an extra. This movie was filmed in my hometown in Mexico, and the building where they are standing is now a bank.
How was your week?
What good movies have you seen?
What colors are you wearing today?
Are you enjoying the unusual warm weather we are having?