ALL I Want for Christmas Part 2

This time of year, my family has been asking me what do I want for Christmas, and while I added a few things to my wish list, and bought myself a pair of compression socks, but I don't have anything else that I need or want.

A couple of years ago, I did a All I Want for Christmas, and reading it now, it is so silly the things I wanted.

However, there are things that cannot be given that I want for this Christmas, below is the list :

1. Art In Motion to open for Zumba classes EVERY Day of the week.

2. Hillary Clinton for President

3. Books about the life of Enrique Bunbury, Vicente Fernandez, Los Tigres Del Norte.

4. For my apartment to be bigger, but rent to stay the same.

5. For My supervisor to stop taking credit for my work

6. Another Harry Potter book By JK Rowling

7. Another La Ley Concert

8. My hair to grow two inches overnight

9. A legitimate immigration reform with path for citizenship



What is in your real Christmas list ?

how about your imaginary Christmas list?


Comments

  1. #2 all the way.

    I want my chorus concert to go smoothly tonight! Then I can breathe!

    I also want Trump to be impeached because I don't trust him with NK. Get Pence in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your concert went smooth!!

      I don't want either one of those jokers around.... at all.

      Delete

  2. I want my Baylee to be embedded with a special gene so that she will live as long as I do! #ChristmasWish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish the same for Baylee!

      Delete
  3. I wake up hoping for #2 every day and then I read the news and remember this nightmare is reality.

    I don't have anything on my real Christmas list I don't think, I am probably so hard to shop for haha!

    On my imaginary list I would like to never have to work again but still get my paycheck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a wining lottery ticket and don't have to work again1

      Delete
  4. These are great! We really need comprehensive immigration reform in this country! As far as things I can't have on my list, I'd probably add the ability to never get sick again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you don't get sick again ever!!

      Delete
  5. I hope all those come true for you!! But always remember, you are strong, you are beautiful, the weight is just a number on a machine, the pressure of gravity on you... You are still awesome, no matter what the number says!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment