Five Top Fives

Happy Friday! how is your day going today?

If you are reading this on Friday between 1 and 3 pm, send a positive thought my way, I'm helping out at my sons' school with the Holiday shop.



I'm Linking up with the Friday five 2.0 ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy .



I thought about doing a favorite holiday songs top five, then about a top five movies, but then I just went with Five Top Fives Holiday edition!


Five Favorite Christmas Songs
1. Amarga Navidad by Enrique Bunbury and Raphael 
2. Let it Snow by Michael Buble
3. Ven A Cantar - La Hermandad
4. Do You Hear What I Hear? by the Harry Simone Chorale
5. Navidad Sin Ti- Los Bukis

Five Favorite Christmas Movies
1. Elf
2. The Family Stone
3. Love Actually
4. Christmas With The Kranks
5. Four Christmases

Five Favorite Christmas Cookies
1. Madelines
2. Sugar Cookies
3. Chocolate Crinkles
4. Shortbread cookies
5. Chocolate Chip cookies

Five Favorite Store to shop for presents
1. Target
2. Amazon
3. Old Navy
4. Any Wine shop
5. Starbucks

Five Favorite Things about the Holiday season
1. When it's over
2. Giving Gifts
3. My son's face when he opens his presents
4. On December 25th, I can start having wine at 10: 15 am.
5. When it's over


I'm buying my last gifts this weekend, and if I don't have it by next Tuesday, they are getting a raincheck, with extra money for the guilt. Now, If you need me, I'll be playing Navidad Sin Ti on repeat until next week. 

What is your Favorite of anything I mention above? 

Is anybody else tired of the Christmas music? - I only last about 3 days, and I'm done. 

Who considers Die Hard a Christmas Movie? I've never seen it, so I can't judge it properly. 




Comments

  1. Ha, it's funny that when it's over made your list twice :) I actually hate that first week of January when the holidays are over and it feels like everything just goes back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will miss all the Christmas lights, but I love the feeling of quietness on Christmas Morning, there is nothing else to do, but enjoy the day, that is my absolute favorite!

      And January feels like it's the start of something, and it feels like a blank canvas that I can decorate anyway I want, and I love that feeling.

      Delete
  2. I've actually never seen all of Die Hard either - it takes place at Christmas but I'm not sure it really qualifies as a Christmas movie. The Holiday is another one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a station that play all Christmas music all day (from Black Friday until Christmas Day). AS much as I love all tings Christmas, I do not want to hear the music 24/7.....but I do love listening it to it in my car ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Family Stone. My other favorite is the Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Téa Leoni. So good! And kinda sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to youtube that version of Do you hear what I hear. BEAUTIFUL! I love that song. For some reason I like The Family Stone even though the movie annoys me! Do you understand what I mean? It's like a really bad movie but I like it! I started Christmas with the Kranks but forgot to finish it. I want to because I like it. How did the holiday store go??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all those movies as well. Elf is definitely my favorite. Another one I like is I'll be Home For Christmas. It is an older one that starred Jonathon Taylor Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg Adam considers Die Hard a christmas movie. every time I say "let's watch a christmas movie" he suggests that one!

    I like amazon for christmas gifts too. Who doesn't love avoiding crowds and getting stuff delivered right to your door?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment