Week In Review - Countdown is ON

Happy Monday!! How was your week?



Workouts

Monday - 3 miles + Weights 
Thursday - Zumba
Friday- 4 miles on the 'mill and core stuff
Saturday - 6 mile Jingle Bell run
Sunday- 7 mile tempo

Last week at work was intense and really busy, I left work most days feeling exhausted and ready for a nap. But no naps were taken, and most things got done last week.

I don't have very much to say, so here are some pictures of my week.

Monday

Running in the dark
 


Wednesday

My Son baking a cake... we made them into cake pops later that week.



Bunbury is coming to Washington (close to anyway) and we are going to go see him! 
 

 
Saturday


The River Runners' Jingle Bell Run


picture from the River Runners Facebook Page

 

Off to see Star Wars with my brothers and Roger


 
Sunday

And this picture broke me for the day... My niece playing with all the gifts that I sent down to my parents... I know she is having a lot of fun, and that the look of happiness in her face is worth more than anything in the world, but this picture is mentally painful to see.... I spent hours wrapping those presents!  
 

Currently Reading

The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I needed a light read for the week, and this has not disappointed.



How was your week?

Please tell me that I'm being overly dramatic over nothing and to stop freaking out about my niece playing with the gifts I bought.

Are you counting down to Christmas?

or to any other holiday?


 

Comments

  1. I hope you all enjoyed Star Wars! I thought it was a lot of fun :) I love the look on your niece's face as she's playing with the gifts. Fingers crossed that they're all fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It surprised me on a few things, but overall really enjoyed it.

      Well, the white box on top has a perfume bottle for my sister... the sister who is taking the picture as the boxes fall down. I keep trying to make my peace with it, but I can't look at the picture without feeling pain and dread, there is something seriously wrong with me.

      Delete
  2. You are not overreacting. I hate when kids mess with shit!!!! :) Where is that Christmas tree from? When I was in Gettsyburg Friday night, I saw the tree in their town square and it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I sent my sister a text message telling her that I was freaking out, like I just couldn't deal with seeing this picture. I don't know why!! I know one day I will look back at this and laugh, but today is not that day.

      This was in Camp Hill, by the borough office. Camp Hill has a lot of houses very nicely decorated with lights, but our favorite is the tree.

      Delete
  3. For a minute there I thought you meant your niece unwrapped the gifts and was literally playing with the stuff inside! I hope she can wait till christmas to unwrap them! I too am feeling a little stressed over something that is not a big deal but it seems like a big deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She opened two of them, because she is learning that wrapped boxes are to be unwrapped. My sister said they fixed them.

      I hope your situation gets worked out!! If it's a big deal to you, then it's a big deal!

      Delete

Post a Comment