I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness .
I've had a cold since Monday, and thought I would share my "I'm sick" essentials to try to manage those awful days.
1. Soup- yummy warm soup to soothe my aching body! I would prefer it 100% more, if my mom made me soup... but she is in Mexico, and I'm a grown up.
2. Tissues- no explanation needed... the soft ones are the best. When those are not available... that's when I'm grateful for the soft TP!
3. The Black Chapstick- that one goes hand and hand with the tissues. All the rubbing irritates my nose and the chopstick keeps the irritation away. Yes, I put chapstick on my nose.
4. Vicks Vapor Rub- I'm from Mexico, Vicks cures everything!! growing up, my mom used to make us put on Vicks for cuts, blister, bruises... list goes on.
5. A nice comfy couch and blanket- to curl under while resting. I'm not a person who sits around much, but when I'm sick, my couch turns into my best friend .
What do you need when you are sick?
Is there a cure for everything in your family?
What is your favorite food when you get sick?