I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness .
Today I bring you 5 random updates in my life.
1. I have put on weight- about 3-4 pounds... truth is, I'm not sure. I don't own a scale, and only weight myself when I'm at my parents, waiting for the water in the shower to warm up. Last I checked I weighted 123lbs... up from the 6 months before at 118. I can feel it... I get tired faster when running, but I don't see it. My clothes all fit fine, nothing needs replaced. I was going to lie and say I didn't know where the extra weight came from, but the coke I have for lunch every day would tell on me right away. I'm not worried about it.
2. Stop calling me every 5 minutes to ask me if I'm busy!- Ever since I got promoted at work, it has all been busy non stop, ALL THE TIME! The was a giant stack of papers on my desk that wasn't moving, until this week, I put on my audiobook, unplugged the phone and turned off the email. I have made a lot of progress on it, but I'm worried with the short week coming up, the the papers will stack up again.
3. Zumba eh, zumba No- I have cut back on Zumba... as in, I haven't been to a class in 2 whole weeks. I simply stopped enjoying going. I was in my last class, trying to force myself
to have fun, and really wanting to cry, because it didn't feel like it would be any fun. It wasn't the instructors, they were great! I just miss Art in Motion Fitness... a lot.
4. I missed my last haircut appointment- and worst, I didn't even call them yet to apologize! I forgot to re-schedule my last appointment, and when they called... I rejected the call. I can't lose my hair dresser, she is the only person I trust with my hair. Should an apology gift be purchased? should I call and apologize? I don't know what to do!
5. Unfollowed! I unfollowed a few Instagram accounts and a few blogs. There was this runner who is very popular... like super popular... who I used to follow. But she used to do this side to side comparisons of pictures of herself at a race, one picture would show cellulite, the other didn't. Even thought both were taken at the same race. The first 3, I was all "aww, we are all beautiful strong women! Down with the haters!" by the 10th picture, I had had enough to it! I pressed unfollowed, and my Instagram thanked me for it! ( I don't mean any hate towards her, she is doing her thing, and I'm nobody in her life, she doesn't know of my existence, but that doesn't mean I need to love all her cellulite pictures. The blogs didn't noticed I stopped following them either)
|to prove I'm not a hater.... here is my wort race picture|
What do you think? Should I send a gift to my hair dresser?
Do you have a favorite person that cuts your hair?
Is work busy for you ?
Do you unfollow annoying Instagram accounts ? ( you probably don't, if you don't follow me)