I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness.
My friend from work and I were talking about motivators to get out of bed in the morning. she says she thinks of reasons to call off, and convinces herself to not call off. When I wake up in the morning, I think of reasons to get up, they are almost always small things...
Top 5 Things to get me out of bed on Weekdays
1. Delicious Body Wash - If I'm going to be in the shower at 6 am, I need to have the best smelling body wash! no bland body wash in my house!
Roger and I smell amazing ... when we are first out of the shower... don't try to smell us at the end of the day.
2. The Softest body lotion- Again, it's all about pampering myself early in the morning. I currently am using Johnson & Johnson's baby lotion... because it's cheaper, it smells amazing and it makes my skin so very soft!
3. Pastries- I suck at arriving on time to work, and I have to motivate myself to leave home earlier to avoid the traffic, buying a pastry is my reward for leaving home with enough time to arrive at work on time.
4. An organized get out plan- My clothes for the week are laid out on Sunday. My bag for work, and my son's lunch, get laid out the night before. Things are not going, if they are not ready the night before... I have forgotten to take my snacks because they were not next to my work bag.
5. Counting the days - There is days that the only thought in my head is "8.5 hours of work, 8.5 hour, 8.5 hours"....
Today I got up on time, but only because I had planned to pick up breakfast for me and my work friend!
What gets you up in the morning?
What body wash do you love?
How is your fantastic Friday going?
HOw many hours of work do you have left today?