Happy Friday! I'm super late to the party, but better late than never!
I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness.
Here are 5 races I have in my radar for the Spring... I haven't registered for them, but I'm training to run them.
1. Delaware Half Marathon on Mothers day- I'm calling this my mother's day gift to myself, and it sounds really cool to run in another state!
2. Kennett Run - Debating on wether to do the 5K or 10K. I have run the 5K for the last 5 years, and had considered upgrading to the 10K, but the race organizers have changed the course. I'm going to make this decision by flipping a coin. But if I do the 5K, I have to beat my 5K time.
3. Chester County Tough Mudder- this is a brand new addition, a co-worker just invited yesterday and I'm checking out details for it.
4. Iron Run Trail Half- Roger loved running the half marathon in February, so we are doing this one mostly for him.
5. Valley Forge 5 Miler- This is a hilly course around Valley Forge National Park, we only recently found it.
How is your Friday going?
Are you off from work?
What races are you thinking about this spring?
Did you visit the Easter Bunny yet?