I'm joining the Friday 5 Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness. Today's theme, Beverages.
Random facts about me. I am not big on sweets, or chocolate. It is not until recently that I have started enjoying desserts, but I LOVE sweet beverages! Here are my five favorite beverages. <-- this is also the part where I warn you that there isn't one healthy or green beverage in my list.
1. Coffee- Oh coffee! it runs through my veins, it brings me life, it brings me comfort. Put me down for all the black coffee, all the time!
|Likely Not My cookie... and it was, I only had 2 bites.|
2. Coke- I have loved Coke since I was 3. Here is this amazing picture of my holding on to my bottle of coke, like it was a beloved doll.
|I was 3 in this photo|
3. Sweet Tea <specifically Starbucks Mango Black tea Lemonade from Starbucks. I Love everything about a mango black tea lemonade... but if that is not available, my heart is happy with ice tea.
4. Frappuccinos -- I know this counts as coffee, but for me they are separate treat. I have Frappuccinos when I'm stressed out, angry or it's just too hot outside.
5. OmG! this happens to me often... I can't think of a 5th beverage.... So I'm going with water. We all need it, and we all should drink it..... oh no, wait, just came to me. Margaritas.... lime and blackberry margaritas! Roger makes the best blackberry Margaritas!
Have an awesome Friday!
What is your favorite beverage?
Do you remember when you started to drink coffee?
What is your favorite Ice tea add on?
How do you like your coffee?