Happy Friday! This week has been so insane, crazy busy, that it felt like 2 weeks in one. I have been a bit absent from the Blogesphere, because work and life have been super busy.
I'm linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0. Today's theme is Dream Vacations or Winter Destinations, but I'm giving you a combination of places that I want to run this year and two dream races.
1. West Chester Pa- This town has been on my list for a couple of years, they have races often, but I keep missing them! this year for sure! My sisters work here, and it's a lovely small city.
2. Oxford PA- I did a race in my hometown in 2014, and 2015, but both races didn't happen on 2016. I love running in my hometown, and the benefits of a giant pancake at the local dinner is all the motivation I need.
3. Pittsburgh, PA- I am finally registered for a race there! in September, I will be doing the Great Race 10K.
4. *DREAM RACE* Fort Lauderdale, FL- I've wanted to run the A1A Half Marathon for a while, but schedules and budget never work out. I'm hopeful that this is the year I will do one race there, but also trying to not be too sad if it doesn't happen. And Fort Lauderdale is always a great place to visit all year round anyway.
5. DREAM RACE - RnR Mexico City. it would be amazing to run in Mexico city!! I think I would cry! but again, everything has to line up... schedules, time, money. I will start saving now, to maybe think about it in 2018.
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday... I'm back to completing my audits and reports... if I finish them early, I'm totally going to get myself Tacos. and If I don't have them done by 3:30, I will still get myself tacos, cause I'll be hungry.
What is one dream race for you?
How about local races?
Did you finish your Friday work yet?
Do you have off Monday?
How long was your week?