*Read/ listen to 60 books. 5 from the Amazon Must Read in A Life Time list.
*Red more with my son. We tend to slack off on reading on weekends.
*Ask my son more questions about what he is reading. I need to teach him more critical thinking.
*Play more with my kid- I suck at playing kids games! But he is an only child and needs my love and attention.
*He also wants to run at least 2 races that give medals... he is caught up on getting medals. I hope he didn't learn that from me.
*I want to run 900 miles. Last year my goal was 600 and I exceeded it by 285, and now it's time to get uncomfortable and not skip runs.
*Run another marathon this year. I'm trying to chose between Gettysburg Marathon, and a Lancaster one in April.
*Beat my marathon time.
** Beat my best 5K time. ** this is the most uncomfortable goal**
*I need to work on communicating better with him. I suck at verbally telling him what I'm thiking.
* I want to Hike 4 new parks, and one has to be a national park.
* Visit Mexico. I'm embarrassed to say when my last visit to my home country was... but when I start dreaming of visiting the bakeries, is when I know it's been too long.
* Visit Florida- I used to visit Roger there, and after he moved here, we used to visit once a year. But last year we just couldn't fit it in our budget. This year we have to go! I need a beach with clear and warm waters!
Slowly buy more clothes for work. Right now, I rotate 6 pants, 7 jackets, 8 shirts and 1 pair of shoes. I need at least 2 new jackets and 2 new pairs of pants. This really means * buy less running clothes*.
* Finish paying off my car ( this is almost a cheat, because I know I am *THIS* close to paying it.)
* Pay off my credit card. I did say uncomfortable, right?
* Save the money I used on big expenses this year. I'll tell you more on what that big expense was, when the time is right.
* Get certified as a Zumba instructor.
* Go back to Yoga.
* See more plays
* Go to a concert
* Go to a Hockey Game
* Go to a Baseball game
* Visit 2 places from my places to see in PA list.
ah!! that feels better!
Can you recommend a national park?
How often do you buy work clothes?
Do/did you play with your kids?
What uncomfortable goal did you set for yourself this year?