I am linking up with Courtney, Mar, and Cynthia for the Friday Five. The subject is fitness, but I can't think of 5 Fitness things... BAD RUNNING BLOGGER!!
Here are 5 Things that are making me happy this week.
1. I signed up for the Virginia Beach Rock and Roll Half Marathon. Rock and Roll was having a huge sale for Global running day, and I couldn't turn down the race for the sale price!!
2. My younger sister (Sister #4) is running her first Half Marathon in September!! I am so excited for her! I'm excited for her training, to help her train, and to see her meet this goal!
3. At noon today my baby (who is now 7), will be done with First Grade.
4. This week I'm back to structured training. I had really missed the long runs, and I'm very much looking forward to them! I'm training for the Virginia Beach Rock 'n Roll Half and the Bird In Hand Half, both in September.
5. This has had me laughing all week... I need to buy new work socks, but this got me through this week.
What is making you happy this week?