1. Sunday I had the best dinner ! It was a strange mix, but what I am if not a strange mix of things? I had veggie sushi and a slice of pizza. It was my last "because I'm sick" meal and it was amazing!
2. It should be no secret to anybody that I love Tacos. I grew up in Mexico, and tacos are my first love. This should also not be a shocker to anybody that Tacos in Mexico are different than what is made in this country. First I use steak, sometimes organic, sometimes flank, sometimes top round cutlets, but always steak. We pan sear our steak, chop it , add tons of onions to cook with the steak. We also add raw chopped onions, chopped cilantro, lime and home made salsa.
3. This week I made a favorite, Chicken Gyros. Except, I wasn't in the mood for pita bread, so I ate it naked!! It was so yummy! and home made Tzatziki dip.
Yes, I take pictures of my food and post them to Instagram!! because I am not a selfie person, but I am always willing to brag about the amazing food I eat!
4. Salad lunch- I struggle with packing lunches, so I punish myself with getting a salad... ok, you caught me, I *reward *myself with this awesome salad from Simply Turkey, a local deli that makes this salad that one can put in it whatever one's heart desires, it's called The Boss Salad , and I put the following on mine: Spring mix, baby spinach, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, cucumbers, Kickin' bean salad, turkey, broccoli and ranch dressing.
5. And last, but never least... I'm enjoying my bagel and coffee for breakfast, because I love carbs and need coffee like I need Oxygen! I drink my coffee black, with sugar... and people who work with me say that I like my coffee, like my soul... black !
Have an awesome weekend everybody! Eat good food!
|Friday Five Link up|