Week In Review 11.19.17

Happy Monday! Happy short week! We are so close to eating all the Thanksgiving food ! Last week was back to some workouts and some running, and good variety of all good stuff. 




Workouts
Monday - 4 fartlek miles 
Thursday - Zumba
Friday- 3 miles of intervals 
Saturday - weights, focused on arms and core
Sunday - 1 hour of Zumba and 2.7 mile hike 

On Monday my legs were very sore! after taking a week off and starting my workouts with intervals, my quads were angry with me. the 4 miles of farlek didn't make it better. 

On Wednesday we were out of the office for the entire day for a training, it was an interesting training, and kept us sitting all day long. I hate sitting all day long! 

I have been missing Zumba a lot in the last few weeks, so I made it a point to go to a class this week. My body was ready for all the dancing and sweating! On Thursday I went to  Cat's Zumba at the Y... but it got me missing Art In Motion. So as soon as I left, I emailed them to see if they had a spot on their Sunday class. 

Roger and I had wanted to go hiking on Saturday, but we had heavy rain all day long! So we turned the Saturday into a "let's eat all the food" day. The amount of food we consumed is shameful! I'll spare you the details, but leave you a couple of pictures. 





Also, I finally got two new shirts for work! About time! Also got my dress for Thanksgiving and I bought 3 presents for Christmas. I am going to be freaking out in two weeks about all the presents I don't have yet. 


New shirt for work 

On Sunday after some light house cleaning, I went to Zumba with Art In Motion, I had so much fun! I always smile so much when I am with those ladies! After, we hiked a section of the Appalachian Trail and we went home to make soup, because it was very cold. 





Currently Reading 

One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M McManus. This month has been a lot of YA novels, I didn't plan it that way, it just happened like that. 



I am so ready for a short work week, and a long weekend!! Bring on the Turkey and Wine!! 


Are you ready to eat all the turkey? 

Who is running a Turkey Trot ?

What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? I can always eat lots of Mexican rice and mole. 


Comments

  1. Cute shirt! I am WAY far behind on my Christmas gift shopping too. I blame it on the weather..lol. It's been so warm here for so long that it didn't really seem like fall and I guess I lost track of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The weather has been playing games with our heads, it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving is in two days!

      Delete
  2. I like your shirt! I know you love black but the white is a cute accent. Where did you get it? I bought a couple presents on Amazon yesterday. I may go to Cat's Zumba at the skatery on Black Friday! I haven't been to Zumba in awhile. I'm sooooooo thankful for a short week- kids today, in-service tomorrow, then DONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how simple the shirt is, yet dressy! I got it at Target for almost nothing... I'm thinking it was like $7.

      I saw she is having class Friday! I'm not here that day.

      do you have Wednesday off? how awesome!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a really productive week! Way to go starting the Christmas shopping. I haven't bought a single gift yet. I really have to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you got your Christmas shopping started. I bought a bunch of things on Monday.

      Delete
  4. I need to get moving on my Christmas shopping. I am such a procrastinator--I do better under pressure.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment