Full of Thanks

Every single day that I wake up alive, I am thankful for many many things in my life, maybe not immediately, but I want to make a point to remind myself how fortunate I am. Here is a list of random things I'm grateful for today, in no particular order:

* My son
* My family
* Roger
* My family's health
* My health
* My Job
* Friends
* Favorite Blogs
* My glasses
* My Co-Workers
* A good working car
* My cellphone
* Books
* My desk
* Work Computer
* Bagels
* Donuts
* Music
* Strong Legs
* Good lungs
* Running shoes
* Starbucks
* Coffee
* Internet
* YouTube
* OverDrive
* Harry Potter
* Tacos
* Craig Ferguson
* Taco Solo- the restaurant
* Wine
* Scrubs- The TV Show
* My hairdresser
* Coffee
* Sugar Cookies
* French Bread
* My stapler

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season?

Comments

  1. What a great list! I was just thinking of this on my run yesterday and was thinking how thankful I was to not be injured this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are not injured this year!!

      Delete
  2. Did you mean to write coffee twice? I have a feeling you did. :) Happy Thanksgiving, Ana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always mean to list coffee twice on everything!!

      Delete

Post a Comment