One of my goals for this year was to not do things that didn't make me happy, within reason. So this school year, I am no longer going to clip BoxTops, because I hate them! What? How can I not love boxtops? They give money to my son's school! Well, I have a few reasons to hate them
* They are only on products that I don't buy by brands that are expensive.... cereal, granola bars, candy, frozen pizza.
* I hate cutting out tiny 10¢ coupons
* I hate taping them to the boxtops page
* I hate when I find expired boxtops
* Even when I fill a page with 30 Boxtops, it's only $3 for my son's school
* And even if I do 8 pages of 30, it is still only $24 !
* No matter how many sheets I send, my kid has not once won a school raffle for boxtops.
Schools and parents should not have to clip tiny 10¢ coupons, but I think if the following need any sort of funding, they should consider boxtops.
* Senators, Governors, State Representatives, the President.
* Reality TV "Celebrities"
* NFL players
* The next person who asks me to buy things to help the fundraiser for their church
I also suggest that if the school wants a portion of my purchases to go to the district, they need to talk to Starbucks.