Friday Five-Welcome Spring

Happy Friday! how are you today? I hope spring has finally warmed up where you are! Here in PA, we are having a beautiful warm day, I have to brag, it has been a cold start to spring.


I'm Linking up with the Friday five 2.0 ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy .



It was another week of busy work, runs and mixed emotions, so I'm giving you 5 random thoughts on this week.

1. Why is it still so cold ? I don't like complaining about the weather, because I have lived in Pennsylvania long enough to know the the weather will do its weather thing, but this week was cold again.... ok, so it wasn't that cold, but it felt too cold for April.

2. How do you even do that to shoes? On Monday, I picked up my son from his Stepy ( We modernized Step Mom to Stepy) and when I looked at his feet, his shoes were covered in MUD! I have been a mother of a boy long enough to know to keep extra change of everything in the car. It took me a half hour to wash his shoes!



3. Don't take me out to the ball game ! It's kids baseball season again, and I'm so over it already. My son has been playing baseball for 4 years, and now his practices are longer than before.... I am so over them, and they haven't even played yet!

4. Dreaming of Mexico- This past two weeks, I have been dreaming of going Mexico almost every single night, my entire body is telling me I need to go and visit my hometown, even if it's for 3 days.

5. Willshier NO MORE! I am changing my name, and I am so happy to be going back to MY LAST NAME! I don't know why I ever took my ex-husbands last name. It does hurt that I won't share my son's last name, but he looks like a copy of my face, so it will be ok. Check back next week for more details. (how many times can somebody say last name in one paragraph?)

I hope you are enjoying your day!!







Comments

  1. Oh cool! I am not sure what your new last name will be! I was going to hyphenate my name then decided not to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiler alert, it's going to be Soto. I was very young and idealistic when I got married.... I could write a whole other post on that.

      Delete
    2. Ah okay I did know it was Soto! I really like that last name!

      Delete

Post a Comment