Friday Five 9.22.17

Happy Friday! What a week it was been! We are finally welcoming fall, and all the fall things that come with it.


 I'm Linking up with the Friday five 2.0 ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy



Last night, after Zumba, I was ready to get a not healthy small dinner and go home and read my book. But I realized on my way to this less than healthy establishment, that I had left my wallet at home. I like to keep a $10 in my car in case of emergencies, I forget my wallet a lot, but this time those $10 were spent in another case of I forgot my wallet.

Then I remembered that there is a couple of places where I can order food on my phone ( they have my CC info), AND without talking to people. So here are my five favorite restaurants/ shops I love to order from my mobile device.

1. Starbucks- I have had my share of awesome baristas, the ones who take one look at me and say "Ana, I'm switching you to decaf", thank you Jeff! I did need decaf that day! Or the one who let me buy my frap at the discounted "Happy Hour" rate. Thank you Brian, you were my favorite! But I have also had my share of Baristas who mess up my order, or make very strange conversations. Ever since Starbucks launched their mobile order,  I go to the Starbucks, sit on the comfy chairs, and order my iced macchiato, while the 10 people in line give me death stares.



2. Panera- I have been doing mobile orders for Panera since last year. I legit do not even know how to talk to a cashier there anymore.

 


3. Wawa- For any unlucky people who do know what Wawa is, I'm sorry !! Wawa is the older, cleaner sister of Sheetz (they are not really related, but that is how I see it in my head). Wawa is a convenience store/ gas station. And then, there is gas station food, and then there is Wawa. Their hoagies are fresh and tasty, their cheddar stuffed pretzels are like a little slice of crunchy sunshine, and their coffee will not only wake you up, but cleanse your entire digestive system in 24 hours. And I can have all of this ordered from my phone. If you have never had a Wawa stuffed pretzel, come over to visit me and PA and I'll take you there.



4. Papa Johns- this is a very controversial place for me to order from, because of some political issues, but I LOVE their pizza, and their breadsticks. I limit myself to ordering from there to 2 times per year. I already used both.  

 


5. Five Guys - This one involves talking to the cashier to tell them you are there, so they can start up the fries, but it still goes a lot faster than ordering as a walk in. I love 5 Guys burgers, and now that I think about it, that is what I will be having for lunch!


Places that I still have to try their mobile order app: Dunkin Donuts, and Qdobas

What is your favorite place to mobile order from?

Do you keep money in your car in case of emergencies?

Which restaurant has your favorite burger?

Have you ever had a hoagie from Wawa?

Do you know what a hoagie is ? it's the Philly way of saying sub, or sandwich.


Comments

  1. I am so unprepared! I don't have emergency $$$ in my car and I don't even have my credit card number memorized! I agree, Wawa is a cleaner and better version of Sheetz! We love stopping at Wawas on the way to the beach, because that seems like the place where they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any money I have in my car is just change! That's a good idea to have an emergency $10! I don't know what Sheetz you go to but ours are very clean! I agree though, wawa is very nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do know what a hoagie is, although I don't refer to it as such. I have a small wallet-type thing that I used to use for a cell phone, and since it's smaller than a purse it's usually what I use when I go out for a run. There's usually cash in there.

    I really don't do fast food & outside of mealio, I've never ordered food via an app (and actually my husband does it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of Wawa...I'll have to ask the daughter (in Hanover, PA) what she knows LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered that Starbucks mobile ordering option, but what happens? Do they call your name when it's ready?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the death stare comment at Starbucks. I don't think I've ordered on their mobile app yet but my nephew has ordered a donut from Dunkin Donuts. It was funny to see the cashier get the order ready and leave the bag on the counter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment