I had to help out at the job fair this morning, so my socializing is done for the rest of the month! I've talked to people about their dogs, their children, their second job, their weekend plans and their shopping habits. Fun stuff!
This week I'm bringing you the Five Random Things Friday
1. James Corden Performs with the Backstreet Boys- Back in 1999 I had a thing for boy bands, no shame! This made me laugh, because I agree with Mr. Corden, Boy bands need to have synchronized dancing and matching outfits!
2. My son only has 2 more soccer practices and 2 games, then we are free on weekends!! Until he wants to start another sport.
3. National Taco day was sometime this week, and guess what I have not had to eat once this week? Tacos!! how is that possible? There has been simply no time to stop and make tacos, but the weekend is just starting.
|Soft Carne asada tacos for Sure!!|
4. I am reading a book on Bob Fosse and it has me inspired to watch the Movies Chicago and Cabaret this weekend. It has been a while since I danced to the Chicago movie. I tried learning the All That Jazz choreography in college, I was terrible at it, but in my mind I was Velma Kelly. #velmakellyismypratonus
5. I have Monday off, and although I don's support Columbus Day celebrations, I will enjoy the day off wit my son and Roger at our annual visit to the Corn Maze. We will finally get our annual Apple Cider Donut fix! We are super excited!
Tell me about you!
Did you have tacos this week?
What was your favorite movie in College?
Did you get your pumpkins yet?
Do you have a favorite Boy band?
Are you visiting a Corn Maze this month?