Week In Review- The Sick One

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fun weekend fun of rest and relaxation.


Running 

Right after I got home from the Philadelphia RnR half marathon, I started to feel really tired and worn out, more than normal post half marathon tiredness. By the time went to bed, I was all stuffy and tired.

I spend Monday to Thursday recovering from a light cold, all stiffly and tired. By Friday, I was ready for a short out of breath run. I felt tired, but a lot better by the next day.

My longest run this week was a 6 miler on Sunday, and by then my lungs were almost done being mad at me.
 
 


Mothering and Relaxing

After a few weeks of being really busy, this week finally slowed down and we had a chance to rest and catch up with sleep.
 


Last Sunday when we got back from the Half Marathon, I was setting up the Blu-Ray Player, and I bumped my toe on of Roger's weights. It hurt a lot, but it didn't feel broken. I was sore from running, and my toe was in so much pain that I was limping! The next day I had a huge purple bruise on that toe.

Currently Reading
 
I accidentally caught the first Jack Reacher movie on TV a few weeks ago, and it got me curious on the book, and for a change in pace I am reading One Shot, a Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child.



Comments

  1. Glad you had a chance to rest a bit and catch up on sleep :) But that toe sounds painful! I hope it stops hurting soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did stop hurting, the bruise took a while to go away though...

      Delete
  2. I hope you didn't break your toe! Look at your little elf! He's ready for Christmas, I like it. Perhaps he can come trick or treat at our house this year. I have the candy already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is trick or treat for your township?

      I didn't break it, but it did hurt a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment