Week In Review - Driven

Happy Sunday! how are you today? I hope you are having an awesome day!



We had another busy week, lots of moving around and lots of adventures.

Running 

Between completing the half marathon at Bird in Hand and being behind on sleep, we took it easy this week. I did three days of 3 miles,  two of those were super easy.

Roger having a conversation with the geese in Hershey

And Sunday was the Philly Rock and Roll Half. I said last year that I wasn't going to run this race this year, but my sister asked me to run with her. My sister ended up getting sick the week before, and couldn't run. But they came with me to cheer me on, they are amazing! I love their support!




Des Linden was running this race, and as we were running, I got to see her run by, more like flying by!! She looked so amazing! She won the race, of course.



Mothering and Other Fun 

On Friday my son and I went to target to explore Halloween Costumes. We are leaning towards being a Harry Potter Characters... I can be Snape, Hermione or Narcissa Malfoy. He wants to be Quiddich Harry Potter.


On Saturday I met up with my friend from College, Harold. He is one of the friends that I have known for the longest time! We had lunch and I met his wife, it was really cool to catch up with him. He and his wife came with me to the Race Expo for Philly RnR.


While we were in Philly for lunch with my friend, we had the amazing opportunity to meet John Barrowman, and his husband Scott. He was in Doctor Who and Arrow, and I have had a huge crush on him for years.

I was standing in line at the Burger place we went for lunch, when I saw a man with very interesting
shorts, and a really nice butt... I looked up to see his face and it was John Barrowman!! I was completely star struck, but I gathered myself up and said hello and hold him we were huge fans, he was really nice and said "Thank you for your support!" I didn't get a picture with him, because I didn't want to bother him and his husband at lunch, but I definitely stared at him for the last 5 minutes I was at the restaurant. He is so handsome on TV, and striking in person.



Currently Reading

This book is currently making me cry... They Both Die at The End By Adam Silvera. It has been very touching and precious so far, I can only expect I will cry at the end.




Comments

  1. Dang you are a running machine! Do you have any fun fall activities planned? We have nothing on our calendar and need ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have the usual fall plans, Apple Harvest Festival, the corn maze and maybe some hikes. What are you planning to do?

      Delete

Post a Comment