Weekly Wrap 10.2.17

I am having a really hard time thinking about my weekly wrap, while the events from Las Vegas are still unfolding. It is simply horrific to think this mass shooting are so common nowadays and that nobody is safe. Positive and healing thoughts with Las Vegas today.

Workouts
Tuesday : 6 mile tempo
Wednesday: Hill repeats (2.5 miles)
Friday: 15 miles long run
Sunday: 6 miles easy

Here are some pictures from my week.

Running to the opt of the hill 8 times.


 
 

The new remix of Mi Gente with Beyoncé, all proceeds will be donated to the victims of the Earthquake in Mexico, Hurricane Harvey, and Hurricane Irma. Some people just have all the sunshine inside them!

 
My son at the Ephrata Fair, fishing for a plastic shark. That was very difficult work.

 

After the Ephrata Fair, we went to Lititz for dinner, and stopped at a Candy store.


 

My face at the chocolate Roger gave me to try... Firecraker chocolate! it had Pod Rocks candy, I HATE Pop Rocks candy!! !


 

My son jumping in the Lititz Garden


Post run Rita's ice, probably the last of the season.
 

I'm sorry, my brain is just not into talking about my week right now. I'll be back later to talk about other running and non running things. Stay safe, hug and kiss your loved ones.

Comments

  1. Lol that pic of you is cute. Where was the hill???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hill is in Camp Hill, by the library. It's one that is less steep, but steep enough to call it hill training.

      Delete
  2. I'd be in trouble in that candy store! Did you enjoy your Rita's? I wish I would have remembered to go get one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ritas was amazing!! They had Mango, my favorite!

      Delete
  3. It's hard to feel ok with just going about our daily lives when there have been so many tragedies recently :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, you get me Chaitali!

      Delete
  4. I have a lot of feelings for the victims and their family, and hate those who do this horrific things.

    I can't stand pop rocks!! why are they so poppy? it is so weird!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment