Friday Five 10 20 2017

Happy Friday!! How is your day going ?

I'm Linking up with the Friday five 2.0 ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy.


 
Today lots of exciting things are happening! Later today I will be meeting Meranda, Megan to drive to Baltimore, and once we are in Baltimore, we are meeting Heather. Also, today is the release for Enrique Bunbury's new album.
 
I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time, so here are 5 things I really excited for.
 
1. Meeting other Bloggers. Like really really meeting them. I met Megan last year, and we have met up a few times, I met Meranda at the Hershey 10K finish line, it was super brief and we only talked for a few seconds. I have never met Heather.
 
2. Running in a Relay Team- This is the first time that I will be doing a team run, and I'm really excited to run with my team mates. I'm not worried about any of the time, my only goal is to experience the race with them, and have fun.

3. Running a different city - I have visited Baltimore a few times, and I'm really excited to run Baltimore this year. It's a lovely city, and I love the inner harbor.
 
4. Having Sangria at the Spanish Restaurant - Ok, maybe I haven't cleared this past the team, but I am hopeful for some sangria, anybody else with me?

5. Listening to the Bunbury Album on repeat- I do this whenever he releases a new album, this weekend will be no exception.




In another note, I'm off to see my son do the schools' Run for Education, and to get more coffee!







Comments

  1. Where is the Spanish restaurant? If we go I want you to order something new for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to find another Spanish Restaurant!

      Delete
  2. You will get to meet Lacey too! That's cool that your son has a run at school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I didn't forget about Lacey!

      Delete
  3. I did my first team event in August and it was probably one of my most fun races! The team factor just changes the whole dynamic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, a relay is a completely different experience.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you have a rather fun adventure awaiting your arrival ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super fun adventure!

      Delete
  5. We did! Thank you Karen! Sangria is ALWAYS a yes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment