What Is Going ON Around Here?

Dear blogosphere, forgive me, for I have been a bad blogger. So, what is going on? A while ago, our office had 3 employees resign within the period of 3 weeks, leaving me to scramble to do a lot of extra work. 

How did that affect the blog? In a few ways... I write my posts in the afternoons, when I get home; but for the last 4 months, I have had to bring work home, and have been so exhausted from work that I my body wants to do is Run the stress away, and when it's not possible to run, I want to sit in a dark room just recovering from all the extra human interaction. I'm an introvert, adding social interaction to my work makes my entire body tired. 

I also used downtime to read and comment on blogs, but with all the extra work, I barely had time to stay on top of my work, and the extra work. 

While I still have lots of catching up to do, with most of my fall races past, I hope to have more time to catch up with blogging; both reading and writing. I really do enjoy the running blogging community I follow. 

The last couple of weeks have been busy and wonderful! Here is a quick recap. 

We attended the annual apple harvest festival, it was amazing as always! 








I went to a concert with my sisters, we went to see J Balvin. 






We also went to the Witches and Wizards festival in Chestnut Hill, PA. 





And this morning, I ran the Hershey Half Marathon. 




It has been an amazing two weeks... so amazing that it is starting to scare me. 

I will work on catching up with blogs, I'm very much looking forward to reading !!

Comments

  1. Ugh, having three people resign so quickly is tough :( I hope you get more help at work soon! It sounds like you've fit a lot of activities into the past two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply! It seems I broke my own comments and I don't know how to fix it!!

      Somebody else resigned shortly after this post... I should start taking it personally.

      Delete
  2. There you are! I have been drowning in work as well. I'm glad you made time for fun too! The pic of you and Roger in your HP scarves made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply! It seems I broke my own comments and I don't know how to fix it! at fist I thought it was just my personal laptop, but it's across all my devices!

      I saw how busy you are with all your music lessons!! how are you dealing?

      Delete

Post a Comment