Life Update

Hi there! how are you? how is your day going? My life has been crazy busy for the last month, I haven't had time to put my thoughts down at all. And today I just want to offer a brief update on what is keeping me away from the computer. 

Work

The biggest reason I have been absent is my load at work. I have been brining work home, and it doesn't seem to have a slow down anytime soon. Recently 2 people quit, and we are losing two more in the next 3 weeks. One person who left was a case manage, and I have been needing to take on participants.... I find it exhausting to have participants. I can spend all day doing reports, audits and filing... but talking to people takes all my emotional energy and when I get home I want to sit in a dark room only listening to music. 

My Son

This year, for summer vacation I have been spending most of my vacation days with my son. I have loved all of our time together, and we still have many adventures in the second half of the summer. I am looking forward to our trip to the beach, our canoeing day and a few more days at the pool. 

Running 

Despite all the tiredness and business,  I am finding time to run.. even if some days it's only 3 miles. I have the Bird In Hand Half marathon coming up, and I might look into some 5ks in between. 

Blogging

I've been struggling! I have so many subjects I want to write about, but my brain gets so tired from everything else, that when I get home it just wants to take a nap. I'll be working on some things soon. 


I hope you have an awesome Friday!!


Comments

  1. I forgot Bird and Hand! It will be so much fun. :) I'm sorry work is crazy but I'm glad it's not affecting your running and having fun with your son! I understand... I talk all day at work and when I get home I don't want to talk at all! (ME, not wanting to TALK!?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment