Week In Review 1.7.18- First Week Of The Year

Happy Monday!! It has been a very busy weekend, and full of celebration!


 
Workouts
Tuesday - whole body workout
Wednesday - 2 easy miles and core
Friday - 5 miles and core
Sunday - 5 miles and core

We started out the New Year with a wild search for my son's glasses. He We lost them over the Christmas break and wanted to find them before school started. I cleaned out my parents kitchen, living room and started on my sister's bedroom... until I made her nervous and she kicked me out of her room. I gave up around 9pm on Monday, because I felt like I was losing my mind.

On Tuesday, I was getting ready to call the eye doctor to order a replacement, when Roger called to report that he found the glasses! Yes, Roger spent all of -30 seconds looking for the glasses and he found them! I was relieved to not have to order a new pair!

Tuesday night I went home to do a quick workout, when my coach/trainer *aka Roger*, told me that he will no longer be helping me with weights and body workouts... because I'm a difficult student. I was not offended because I know I am a difficult person, but I thought Roger had to put up with me no matter what, but it is what it is. So I will be searching for a new coach and/or a running coach. I found a whole body workout on Pinterest, so I did that and went to get groceries.

On Wednesday without a trainer, I went to the YMCA to do their ripped class, only to find out that they no longer offer the class... ok... I had vacated my treadmill and went back to run 2 more miles, but all the treadmills were taken. I took that as a sign that I needed to go home.

Friday, after dropping off my son at school, I was back at the treadmill for 5 miles. It was a windy and cold day, with temperatures registering at -9. 

This weekend, we were celebrating my son's birthday, he is turning 9 tomorrow! I decorated his door and got him a birthday crown.


We did a lot of jumping at Sky Zone and ate lots of food and cake, it was amazing!


 

And Sunday, we went to the Pennsylvania Farm Show... I don't' know how to describe the farm show, other than there is a lot of food and there is animals.



 

After, I ran 5 miles on the treadmill while watching Gossip Girl. From now on, whenever I need to run on the treadmill, I need to watch this show, my 5 miles went by quick.

Currently Entertaining to Me 

I am currently reading two books, Listening to Hillary Clinton Hard Choices, and reading What Made Maddy Run by Kate Fagan. Both are difficult reads, but both very captivating books.

 


I also started watching The Crown, which I am finding to be highly addictive! This show is amazing! If you are not watching it, you should go watch it right now.





Does your state have Farm Shows?

What is your favorite milkshake flavor?

Have you watched The Crown?

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to John!! :) He looks so happy. I have never had a farm show milkshake. I don't like going there because it is so crowded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to the Farm Show last year with the River Runners, we got there around 10, and the place was completely empty! We ran there from Wildwood, so we also saved on parking, ate a lot of junk, then ran back. The milkshakes are pretty good!

      Delete

Post a Comment