Week In Review

Merry Christmas !! I hope you are your family are having a wonderful holiday! 



All is quiet here now, and it's time to sit, eat and relax !! My week was busy, there were lots of celebrations, and gifts. 

On Tuesday we had our office holiday party. After work, I ran six miles on shorts! I love a nice warm day in the middle of December. 

On Friday I helped out at my son's class holiday party, we decorated all the cookies !! and ate them too!



Saturday was our annual visit to Longwood Gardens with my family, this time we explored parts of the Gardens we hadn't seen before. 



In Mexico, we do all the celebrating on Christmas Eve, so we started the celebrations with birthday cake for my Dad and Sister. My Dad was born on December 24th, my sister's birthday is December 27. 



I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas and Holiday with your family and loved ones!!

Comments

  1. Megan @ Meg Go Run7:39 AM

    Merry Christmas, Ana!!! I love Christmas Eve just as much as Christmas Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know you also had a wonderful Christmas and Christmas Eve!!

      Delete
  2. That's crazy you were able to run in shorts last week and it's supposed to be super cold this week :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! and now I'm wearing two layers for everything! it is too cold now!!

      Delete

Post a Comment