Friday Five 9.29.17

Happy Friday! I hope you are enjoying your Friday!

 I'm Linking up with the Friday five 2.0 ladies at Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy



Fall is here! Last week, I sat my family down and we agreed on a schedule for October and November. And here are 5 very fall things that we are ready for.

1. Annual Cherry Crest Corn Maze visit. Our fall activities begin when we visit the Cherry Crest farm, We start out by having an apple cider donut and a tall coffee. The farm offers activities for the entire family, even my mom loves it ! Last year we did the easy part of the corn maze, this year we plan to start earlier and do the medium level. 





2. National Apple Harvest Festival- The NAHF should pay me to advertise for them, I talk about how fantastic the festival is ALL YEAR LONG! The festival features lots of different arts and craft stands, apple everything food and our favorite, the Pit beef sandwich! 





3. Trick or Treat night - I love Halloween season! I love dressing up to go trick or treating with my son, even when it's very stressful to run around rushing dinner and the night routine, it gives us a nice break from the daily routine and we get lots of good candy. This year I am planning to be Guy Diamond, the sparkly troll from The Trolls movie. 





4.  Baltimore Running Festival- This is the first time I will be doing a relay anything, and I am very excited to be running with the awesome women of my team! 

5. Thanksgiving- It is never too early to start planning and plotting thanksgiving. Last year I was sick and couldn't eat 3 plates of food, hoping for a re-do this year. 


What fall events are traditional in your family? 

What is your favorite apple food item? 

Do you dress up to trick or treat? 



Comments

  1. The Apple Harvest Festival is tentatively on our calendar! I have never done Cherry Crest but I'm going to look it up. I would like to do a corn maze. Are there tons of kids there? Maybe I could take my nieces... We are going to take them to the East Pennsboro Pumpkin Fest at Adams Ricci park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We keep switching dates on when we want to go to Apple Festival.

      Cherry Crest is really cool! they have a lot of activities and great food. The corn maze is huge and very well organized.

      When is the Pumpkin Fest ? I'm going to look it up too.

      Delete
  2. I love going to corn mazes in the fall. Some of then are pretty challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! at this corn maze, we don't get a medal, we have to collect the pieces for it along the way!

      Delete
  3. I always dress up for Halloween. Always. I need to look into the Baltimore Running Festival...our oldest daughter is in Hanover, PA, so she's not too far from Baltimore. I'd love to find a race "our East" some time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Look it up! Let us know if you are coming, you will be hitting 2 blogger meet ups!

      Delete
  4. You should dress up! It is so much fun to dress up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment