What I am Grateful For

Most days I go around being ungrateful, and some days even daring to complain of all my fortunes. This year, I want to make it a point to know and acknowledge the things that I take for granted in my life, and recognize how grateful I am for having them. 

1. The health of my son, my family and Roger- Growing up, my mom used to constantly remind us to be grateful for our health, my immature brain couldn't' understand why I should be grateful for something I couldn't see, or play with. But now I get it, each day that goes by and I know my loved ones are healthy, is a wonderful day. 

2. My job- Yes, some days I do not act thankful to have a job that pays me fairly, because after all, it is called work. But I am ever so thankful for the amazing people I work with, and the friends that I share so much of my life with. 

3. Music- It sounds so silly, but music makes my life more amazing. I am currently loving Anitta, J Balvin, Bunbury and Maluma... strange mix, I know, but all amazing in their own ways. 

4. Friends - I might not have many, but I am fortunate to have friends who hear me out when I need to vent about work, traffic, life and how my son seems to not want to ever listen to my words... and friends who allow me to talk openly about my politics and my crazy ideas. Thank you Friends!

5. Family- I love my amazing crazy family, each and every single one of them... even those that pull my hair... You know who you are sis.... 

6. Food- I live to eat, especially all my mom's food on thanksgiving !

Happy thanksgiving! I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Ana! I am thankful for our friendship and that we randomly connected through blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful for our friendship too!

      Delete

Post a Comment